inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Erzeugnis aus: Frankreich
- Region: Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion
- Wein: Rotwein
- Jahrgang: 2009
- Qualität: AOC, Premiumwein
- Alkohol in %: 14
- Geschmack: trocken
- Allergene: Enthält Sulfite
- Trinktemperatur in °C: 17 - 18
- Trinkempfehlung: bis 2027
- Verschluß: Naturkork
- Auszeichnungen: Robert Parker
Zitat Robert Parker: "The large wall in ruins approaching St.-Emilion from the north that stands looming over a vineyard at the very entrance to the village is actually owned by this chateau. This is another tiny estate of just over three acres, and it is looked after with impeccable handling by the staff of Michel Rolland.
Deep bluish/purple in color, with plenty of black raspberry, blueberry and crushed rock notes, the 2009 Les Grandes Murailles is soft, opulent, round, charming and seductive. It is a beautiful wine, although there is very little of it, but it should drink nicely for 15 or more years."